I got this recipe off of cooks.com a few years back. It is so easy to make and taste delicious. You can adjust the amounts of all the ingredients to your own liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages small cooked shrimp
- 1 stalk celery, slivered
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bag Chinese vegetables
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, slivered
- 1/3 cup mushroom, sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup corn oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 bouillon cubes
- 1Mix shrimp, vegetables and mushrooms.
- 2Beat eggs and salt until fluffy.
- 3Combine with shrimp mixture.
- 4Heat oil in a skillet.
- 5Pour 1/4 cup foo young mix into hot oil for each omelet. Cook over medium heat until brown on bottom and turn to brown other side.
- 6Drain on absorbent paper.
- 7Serve with sauce and rice.
- 8FOO YOUNG SAUCE.
- 9Boil 1 1/2 cups water with 3 TB cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- 10Add 1 TB soy sauce and 3 bouillon cubes.
- 11Cook over low heat stirring constantly until cubes are dissolved and sauce is clear and thickened.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Foo Young With Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.8
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 518.4 mg
- Sodium 2200.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 37.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: