Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I know there are a couple of recipes on here for this but I couldn't find my variation so I thought I'd sling it on. I use this as a base and then chuck in anything in the fridge that looks a bit sorry for itself.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 5 mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 spring onion
- oil (for frying)
- Beat the eggs well and add flour, sugar, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Finely chop the onion and mushroom and chuck in with the eggs.
- Wash and drain the bean sprouts chuck them in the eggs.
- Heat oil in a pan over a medium flame.
- Stir the egg mix and add to the pan cooking until it is set.