1/1 Photo of Egg Drop Soup With Chicken and Noodles
From Family Circle magazine, April 2009.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the broth, 1-1/2 cups water, soy sauce, garlic and ginger to a boil over medium-high heat in a medium-size saucepan. Reduce heat to medium and cook broth mixture for 10 minutes.
- 2Remove the garlic cloves with a slotted spoon and add noodles to pot; cook for 4 minutes or until tender.
- 3Meanwhile, stir together the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl; whisk into broth and cook for 1 minute or until thickened.
- 4Stir the soup so it is moving in a circular direction. Pour in the beaten eggs in a slow, steady stream. Stir in chicken and garnish with scallions, if desired. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Drop Soup With Chicken and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.0
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 407.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: