- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ginger, greated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute or 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 -2 green onions with top, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat chicken broth to boiling.
- Add peas and return to boil.
- Stir in ginger, seesame oil, and soy sauce.
- Remove from heat; drizzle in egg in slow steady stream while whisking or stirring with a fork. Let sit for 1 minute for egg to set.
- Add sliced green onion and serve.