Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 green onions with top, chopped
- 5 ounces packages frozen peas
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- fresh coriander, minced (optional)
- Combine chicken broth, green onion& top and peas in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a full boil over high heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Add egg and sesame oil; stir once.
- Ladle into bowls; garnish with coriander, as desired.
Quick and so easy to make. I had it for lunch with some Italian bread. This is a keeper,thanks.
It was okay, but the sesame oil was overpowering, and otherwise the soup was fairly bland.
Very good! I added 1 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch to the cold chicken stock, and added some slivered celery at the end (I was out of peas, and didn't have fresh coriander). I used celery leaves to give it some more color as well. Do make sure you remove it from heat before adding the egg and try stirring with a chopstick in a figure eight (gently!). I will definitely make it again!