Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an even lower calorie soup!
- 4 cups fat free chicken broth
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 green onions, green parts only thinly sliced
- In a saucepan bring the 4 cups of chicken broth to a boil.
- Add the sugar, salt.
- Cook for about another minute.
- Remove from the heat.
- Gradually stir in the egg white, stirring in one direction only.
Thank you so much! I loved this when I had it at Yin Yin's in Livermore, and you've got the right recipe! I'd give it more than 5 stars, easy!