Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I rarely eat Chinese, but I love egg drop soup. So instead of frequent take out orders, I just make my own at home!
- In saucepan, bring broth to boil. Add salt.
- Stir cornstarch into water & mix well. Add to broth.
- Stir a little broth into egg whites.
- Gradually add egg mixture to rest of broth, stirring constantly.
- Cook until broth is clear & thickened.
- Ladle into bowls & sprinkle with fresh ground pepper & fresh parsley.
This was OK. I don't think it had a ton of flavor so I don't think I'll make it again.