Recipe by KittyKitty
Why do take-out, when you can make your own?
Top Review by Margie99
I think this was really good. I made a few small changes. I used finely mionced garlic that I did not take out. I also did not mix oil into the egg. I also used fresh mushrooms and then added the corn cut from an ear of corn. My children really enjoyed it and ate a whole bowl each. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans chicken broth, diluted
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil or 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Remove garlic.
- Combine egg and oil, stirring well. Slowly pour egg mixture into soup, stirring constantly. ( The egg forms lacy strands while cooking). Serve right away.