Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have not made this, just posting. A very easy soup and low in calories. Pol Martin Cookbook
- 5 cups chicken stock, heated
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- fresh ground pepper
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- pour chicken stock into saucepan and bring to boil.
- meanwhile place eggs in small bowl. add parsley, pepper and worcestershire sauce, beat well.
- reduce heat under soup to medium. pour egg mixture into liquid and stir quickly; cook for 30 seconds.
- remove from heat and serve at once.
So tasty and simple. Made as written, just cut in half. The drop of worcesterhire adds a very subtle back ground flavor with out taking away from the chicken or the egg. DH asked why I cut in half as he really liked it. Will definitely be making again. Thanks for the post.