I made this up one morning with a little help from Zaar chef Latchy. It's a cute and filling breakfast that can be easily adapted to any number of ingredients or tastes.
- Grease two ramekins or other small oven-proof dishes with a little butter.
- Cover the bottom of each with a layer of potato, followed by a layer of mushroom, some gorgonzola crumbled over the mushrooms, and half the spring onions.
- Beat one of the eggs with a tablespoon of the cream, then pour over one of the ramekins.
- Repeat with the other egg, cream and ramekin.
- Grind some salt and pepper over the top, if desired.
- Bake under a hot grill, on one of the upper shelves of your oven, until the egg is golden on top and starting to bubble, about five minutes.
- Serve with toast.