1/1 Photo of Egg Cupcakes (Paleo & Low Carb Friendly)
Stacie Lora's Note:
Who doesn’t want cupcakes for breakfast? Really, if you had the option and you knew you wouldn’t end up on a sugar rushed carb crashed stomach turned bathroom fest, wouldn’t you go for it? I suggest making these on the weekend so you have breakfast ready for at least the first few mornings of your busy week. The ingredients are versatile so get creative but here’s one of my favorite combos.These are great to take on the go and I like mine with some sliced avocado and green salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and grease with olive oil two muffin pans.
- 2Whisk all your eggs in a big bowl.
- 3In a food processor throw in the green onion, zucchini, bacon, and peppers and process until finely chopped but NOT smooth (yuck…).
- 4Add this mixture to your eggs.
- 5Throw your spinach into the processor and finely chop and also add to your eggs.
- 6Mix the egg mixture well and using a 1/4 measuring cup, fill the muffin pans (you’ll be able to make 18-20 cupcakes).
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set in the middle.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Cupcakes (Paleo & Low Carb Friendly)
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 120.4 mg
- Sodium 105.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red and yellow peppers