This has been my favorite sandwich ever since I was a young child and would like to share it with you. Its healthy and can be made with either white bread or whole brown bread. This is so easy to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix the chicken with 1 tbsp of mayonnaise, 1/4 tsp of pepper powder and salt to taste.
- 2In another bowl mix the egg with 1 tbsp of mayonnaise, 1/4 tsp of pepper powder and salt to taste.
- 3Make one sandwich using three breads.
- 4On first bread layer half the egg mixture.
- 5Place a bread on top of this and layer that with half the chicken mixture.
- 6Finish it by placing a bread on top of this.
- 7You can toast this sandwich or have it non toasted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg & Chicken Club Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.4
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 147.3 mg
- Sodium 681.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 18.3 g