Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This has been my favorite sandwich ever since I was a young child and would like to share it with you. Its healthy and can be made with either white bread or whole brown bread. This is so easy to make
- In a bowl mix the chicken with 1 tbsp of mayonnaise, 1/4 tsp of pepper powder and salt to taste.
- In another bowl mix the egg with 1 tbsp of mayonnaise, 1/4 tsp of pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Make one sandwich using three breads.
- On first bread layer half the egg mixture.
- Place a bread on top of this and layer that with half the chicken mixture.
- Finish it by placing a bread on top of this.
- You can toast this sandwich or have it non toasted.