Recipe by sassafrasnanc
Using a high quality of smoked salmon will be well worth it in this easy and delicious brunch or breakfast dish! Please use fresh dill if at all possible! One of my very favorite egg dishes for breakfast.
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- 8 large eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- fresh ground white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs until light and frothy.
- Break smoked salmon into small pieces.
- In a small bowl mash cream cheese and dill together.
- Over medium heat melt butter in a large nonstick saute pan.
- Add eggs and stir in smoked salmon, cream cheese and white pepper.
- Using a rubber spatula, pull the eggs that are cooked on the edges of the pan to the center and gently shake to redistribute eggs evenly.
- Continue to cook using this process of "scrambling" the eggs until they are cooked to desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.