Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another good recipe from Pampered Chef. I use my small oval stoneware baker. I sometimes substitute cooked crisp bacon for the ham.
- 3 eggs
- 44.37 ml milk
- 2 slice white bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 green onion, with top thinly sliced
- 78.07 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 78.07 ml chopped ham
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray small 2-cup capacity oval baker with vegetable spray.
- In bowl, combine eggs, milk, bread, green onion, cheese and ham; mix well.
- Pour egg mixture into baker.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until egg mixture is set.
I found this recipe tasty, but it needs more. So, I tend to refer to this as my base recipe, I added bacon, green pepper, and a yellow onion, as well as broccoli. Also, I made this for a dinner and not as an actual breakfast. You can add practically anything, and it is yummy. I just found the recipe kind of standard, but ADD veggies and other meats, and tailor it to your taste buds.
Great! Instead of putting bread in it, I topped mine with a few tater tots and used extra sharp cheese. I also added a bit of diced green chilies. Thanks for posting!
We had this for dinner last night and it sure hit the spot accompanied by some roasted diced potatoes. I used 100% whole wheat bread as I very rarely ever have white bread in the house and it worked perfectly. The ham was deli sliced Black Forest. This came out at 30 mins fully baked, moist and delicious. This is a "make over and over" for sure.