1/11 Photos of Egg Casserole for Two
This is another good recipe from Pampered Chef. I use my small oval stoneware baker. I sometimes substitute cooked crisp bacon for the ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray small 2-cup capacity oval baker with vegetable spray.
- 3In bowl, combine eggs, milk, bread, green onion, cheese and ham; mix well.
- 4Pour egg mixture into baker.
- 5Bake 20-25 minutes or until egg mixture is set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Casserole for Two
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.8
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 314.0 mg
- Sodium 716.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 22.1 g