Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
I tasted this at a home and garden show hosted at a friend's house. I loved it so much I had to snag the recipe!! Hope you enjoy!
- 10 slices white bread
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 lb bacon
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Spray casserole dish with Pam, I used a half size pan.
- Remove crust from bread and break into pieces.
- Cook bacon and break into pieces.
- Combine bacon and Velveeta to the bread.
- Mix evenly and add salt and pepper.
- In bowl, mix eggs and milk.
- Once blended add to casserole and cover with foil.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Once done, let it cool for a few minutes.
- Cut one piece to make sure it's has set.
- Great with a side of fruit.
Ummm Ummmm good! I didn;t remove the crusts from the bread. Very very good!!!
I wish i could give this more than 5 stars- this has to be the most delicious, interesting recipe I’ve seen on recipe zaar!! Perfect combination of tastes...I made this exactly as posted and it was perfect...thanks for a definite keeper!!