Recipe by Charmie777
One of my kids' favorite breakfasts, and so quick and easy too! I always have these ingredients on hand. They can even make these themselves! The ingredients are for one burrito, by you just multiply by how many servings you're making.
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon taco sauce (I use La Victoria brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the eggs together with a little salt and pepper and a tiny splash of water.
- Either spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray, or put a dab of margarine in pan.
- Add the eggs to pan and gently scramble until light and fluffy.
- Heat tortilla over open flame of burner and few seconds per side until heated.
- Spoon eggs down center of tortilla and top with cheese and a little taco sauce.
- Roll up burrito style!