Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
found this on mrbreakfast.com and am posting it here for safe keeping... cannot wait to try it!!
- 4 slices toast
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 -3 ripe tomatoes, sliced thickly
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Lightly grill the tomato slices then keep warm.
- Meanwhile rub the garlic onto the toast, the more you like garlic the more you rub.
- Fry the eggs till pinked in extra virgin olive oil. To assemble cover each slice of garlic toast with grilled tomato.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Top with the fried egg and serve immediately.