Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A wonderful idea for breakfast or brunch. This easy to put together dish is a hit at our house and a wonderful way to get in some extra veggies with the kids. I hope you enjoy it. From the Pillsbury 2008 Annual Recipes cookbook.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup cooked ham, cut in cubes
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375. Spray large cookie sheet or 14 inches pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook broccoli and onion in butter fro 2-3 minute or until tender.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Add egg mixture to veggies in skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally from outside edges to center, until eggs are set but still moist.
- Stir in ham and cheddar cheese.
- Unroll both cans of the crescent rolls and seperate into 16 triangles.
- Arrange on cookie sheet with short sides of triangles towards the center, overlaping into wreath shape and leaving 4 inches hole in center. Lightly press short sides of dough to flatten slightly.
- Spoon egg mixture onto widest part of dough. Pull end points of triangles over filling and tuck under dough in center to form ring (filling will be visible).
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediatly remove from cookie sheet. Cut into crosswise slices. Serve warm.