Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Fried scrambled egg with onion and green chili - an excellent quick snack or side dish for main course.
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons green chili peppers, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoons skim milk
- Beat egg well. Add salt and milk.
- Heat oil. Add chopped onion and green chili. Fry to light golden brown.
- Add beaten egg. Cook for about a minute. Stir and mix egg mixture thoroughly and fry to light brown.
- Serve hot with paratha or rice and lentil.
Roja Khan, this is one of my favorite breakfasts to eat. Sometimes, I add a little bit of chopped fresh ginger and tomatoes to the omelette. It is great with buttered toast and jam and still continues to be a favorite. Thank you for sharing.