Prep 40 mins
Cook 40 mins
All I said in my notes was...WOW!! 5 stars...
Make and share this Egg Benedict Casserole a La Lori recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven 350.
- Combine the rice, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Press into a heavily sprayed 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with ham.
- Meanwhile, in a double boiler over medium heat, whisk together the yolks, lemon juice, shallot, vinegar and salt until pale yellow.
- Whisk in water and cayenne. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in butter slowly until blended.
- Pour over ham. Bake 30 miutes.