Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
I haven't tried these yet but I will as soon as I get some ham, in the meantime I am posting the recipe.
- 1 (8 fluid ounce) carton Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mushrooms, chopped
- 2 slices chopped ham
- Saute vegetables and ham together in enough low cal butter to coat bottom of pan, for about 2 minutes.
- Add the carton of Egg Beaters and cook 2 more minutes.
How much easier can it get? My goodness this omelet was a real time saver,and I loved it. Omelets are my favorite breakfast!! (or Breakfast casseroles) I go to Golden Corral just about every Saturday morning just to get a good omelet.This omelet is really good so I may skip Golden Corral some now. Thanks so much for this recipe.Darlene
I do this recipe for breakfast and the only thing differently that I do is I use egg whites and a couple tbsp. of low-fat cheese. It is delicious. Of course, any cheese would be good but if you are watching your fat intake, low fat is the best, like the mozzarella partly skimmed cheese.
Made this as a quick supper. Served it with sliced cantaloup and buttered bread. A nice recipe without the cholesterol.