Recipe by wildheart
If you are on a low fat low cholesterol diet, this is for you! Some people who are allergic to eggs may be able to use this substitute, but check with your doctor to find out whether you're allergic to the yolk or the white before using. What to do with leftover yolks? Feed to your pet.
- 12 egg whites
- 2 cups prepared non-fat powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Store in fridge up to one week; you can also freeze.
- Equivalent: 1/4 cup equals one egg.
- To scramble: Fry slowly over low in a non-stick pan; spray with Pam if desired.
- For baking, use 1/4 cup to equal one egg.