Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Breakfast item
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 12 eggs
- 12 slices ham
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- You will also need 2 muffin tins sprayed with Pam cooking spray.
- mix potatoes with melted buttter.
- mold into cups of prepared muffin tins to form cups even on bottom and sides.
- place in pre heated 350 oven for 5 minutes until potatoes just start to cook.
- take muffin tins out and place 1/2 slice of ham on top of potates followed by cracking an egg on each one place other half of ham on top. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for another 15 minutes until cheese is crisp and bubbly --.
- enjoy :).
- *optional items -- green chiles,.