Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just Today I tried this dish as we often make Onion Bara, masala Bara so I thougt why not Egg bara. My most of the customer liked it.
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup black lentil paste
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch or 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 cup water
- 2 liters corn oil, for deep frying
- Boil eggs and peel them.
- Prepare black lentil paste batter.
- Add spices, salt, termaric, green chilli, and water to make a fine paste.
- Cut the eggs in half and cover them with the spiced batter.
- Put all the eggs one by one into the frying oil.
- Remove eggs from oil when they are well done.
- Serve eggs as a snack.
hello dhurva u sound like a nepali. because bara is a nepali food and dhruva is a nepali name. by the way i am also a nepali. i really liked this egg bara really creative on your side. thanks