1/3 Photos of Egg Bake (Freezable) Breakfast
1 hr 5 mins
A family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide croutons, cheese, onion, pepper,and green chilies between two greased 9-inch square baking pans.
- 2In bowl, combine eggs, milk, garlic salt, and pepper.
- 3Slowly pour liquid over crouton/veggie mixture.
- 4Top with bacon.
- 5Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months.
- 6Bake the second casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 7To use frozen casserole: Completely thaw in the refrigerator for 36 hours.
- 8Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- 9Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Bake (Freezable) Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.5
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 273.9 mg
- Sodium 867.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 26.2 g