Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Breakfast made simple, you assemble this dish the night before, and in the morning heat the oven and pop it in, no rush no fuss, just good food with little effort. pace picante salsa is great to serve with this.
- 1 lb Bob Evans sausage, roll (mild)
- 0.5 (16 ounce) packagefrozen shredded hash brown potatoes (3cups)
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper (chopped)
- 6 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Brown sausage, onion, and pepper until it crumbles and is no longer pink, drain. In a 13x9 baking dish layer potatoes, sausage, onion, pepper, and cheese.
- Next in a bowl combine eggs, milk, dry mustard, salt and pepper mix well and pour over sausage mixture. Cover and chill in fridge for 8 hours or over night.
- In morning heat oven to 350 and bake for 30 minutes, remove cover bake 5 more minutes until set, let rest 10 minutes before serving. Try some salsa instead of ketchup to dip this into, so good.