Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A healthier egg bake that my family enjoys.
Make and share this Egg Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup shedded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup pancake mix
- 3⁄4 egg pasteurized liquid egg-whites
- 1 -2 cup Baby Spinach, fresh
- 6 1⁄2 ounces cooked turkey sausage, cubed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a non stick 9 by 9 baking pan.
- Beat eggs and milk in a medium bowl.
- Add pancake. Mix and continue to stir.
- Add grated cheese sausage and spinich.
- add seasonings as you would like.
- Pour into baking pan.
- Cook at 350 for about 45 minutes.