1/1 Photo of Egg, Bacon and Hash Browns Casserole
This is not only for breakfast...it's great for any meal of the day. It's hearty and delicious and my family requests it often! Hope you try it :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have your bacon cooked and crumbled and set aside.
- 2Place vegetable oil (or you can use bacon drippings) in a non-stick 12" skillet and heat over medium heat.
- 3Pour potatoes into pan and press down evenly.
- 4Fry about 10 minutes until underside is brown and crispy.
- 5As carefully as you can flip potatoes over.
- 6If you can't do this in one piece, try to do it in thirds or fourths, but try to keep them from falling apart.
- 7Press potatoes down in pan evenly.
- 8Make 5 to 6 two inch holes, or openings into the potatoes, evenly spaced.
- 9Drop an egg into each hole.
- 10You can add a little butter to each hole before dropping the eggs in, if you like.
- 11Sprinkle salt and pepper over all.
- 12Sprinkle bacon and then cheese evenly over top.
- 13Cover until eggs are set.
- 14Serve in pan with toast or bagels on the side and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg, Bacon and Hash Browns Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.8
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 240.5 mg
- Sodium 900.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 19.9 g