Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious egg salad recipe with tuna - makes awesome sandwiches to take to work!!
- 6 hardboiled egg
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- Combine all ingredients except eggs in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Peel eggs and place them in a separate bowl. Chop eggs using an egg slicer or a pastry blender and fold into mayonnaise mixture.
- Cover and chill. Garnish with additional paprika if desired.
This was delicious! I love the little "kick" the cayenne pepper gives it. Thanks for sharing this recipe!