Recipe by hermioneg
This recipe is terrific for brunch or a light dinner. Fix it with a little fruit salad, and you have a meal. I found this in Kraft food and family and my family really enjoys it. It looks tricky, but very easy to make!
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Prepare the stuffing according to the package directions.
- Spray your muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Divide and press stuffing into the bottom and sides of the 12 muffin cups, leaving about at 1/4 inch of stuffing around the sides.
- Crack one egg into each of the stuffing cups.
- Top each "muffin" with cheese and bacon bits.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set.