1 hr 5 mins
Printed from an e-mail. Delicious! Nom! Nom! Nom! Great as a "make ahead" since it's supposed to be refrigerated overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage.
- 2In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. Blend thoroughly.
- 3Mix cheese and flour together and place in bottom of 9 x 12 baking dish.
- 4Top with chilies, cheddar cheese, the browned sausage and egg mixture.
- 5Cover and refrigerate overnight so flavors can blend.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg and Sausage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 868.1
- Calories from Fat 602
- Total Fat 66.9 g
- Saturated Fat 33.0 g
- Cholesterol 589.7 mg
- Sodium 1282.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 54.5 g