Recipe by House
Printed from an e-mail. Delicious! Nom! Nom! Nom! Great as a "make ahead" since it's supposed to be refrigerated overnight.
- 4 cups of shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 (4 ounce) cans green chilies
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. Blend thoroughly.
- Mix cheese and flour together and place in bottom of 9 x 12 baking dish.
- Top with chilies, cheddar cheese, the browned sausage and egg mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight so flavors can blend.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.