Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple but delicious egg casserole flavored with cheese and oregano.
Make and share this Egg and Sausage Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Line the bottom of the prepared baking dish with crescent roll dough, and sprinkle with crumbled sausage.
- In a large bowl, mix beaten eggs, mozzarella, and Cheddar.
- Season the mixture with oregano, and pour over the sausage and crescent rolls.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.