This makes a delicious breakfast for company. Recipe is from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1/3 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees F; Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 2In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook sausage and onions over medium-high heat 5-8 minutes or until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- 3Stir in bell pepper; cook until tender.
- 4Remove from pan.
- 5In small bowl, beat 5 eggs, the salt and pepper.
- 6Add egg mixture to skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally from outside edge to center.
- 7Cook until eggs are set but still moist.
- 8Stir in sausage mixture and cream cheese.
- 9Unroll both cans of dough.
- 10Place dough on cookie sheet, long sides overlapping, to form 14x13-inch rectangle; firmly press edges to seal.
- 11Spoon egg mixture down center to within 1/2-inch of edges.
- 12Sprinkle with cheese.
- 13Starting at longest side, roll up; press edges to seal.
- 14Shape into a circle; pinch ends to seal.
- 15Cut six 2-inch slits around top of dough.
- 16Brush dough with egg; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- 17Bake 25-30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg and Sausage Breakfast Ring
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.9
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 231.5 mg
- Sodium 525.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 20.1 g