Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I like to make this ahead on the weekend so I have something hearty to pop in the microwave for breakfast during the week. Makes a smaller portion in 9x9" pan. For the frozen mixed vegetables I like to use the asian blend (broccoli, peppers, mushroom, green bean mix)
- Spray 9x9" pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle hash browns and vegetables in bottom of pan.
- Brown together sausage, onion, sage. Place on top of hash brown/vegi mixture.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over entire mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake covered for 30mins, uncover and bake for another 30mins or until center is done.