Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Radishes ? Something different. Hey, they are not just a garnish!
Make and share this Egg and Radish Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb radish, cleaned, trimmed and sliced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch scallion, trimmed and chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
- Mix all ingredients, except dill, and place in a serving bowl.
- Dill is the garnish.
yummy!!! we added dill relish and celery. great!
This is a nice, crunchy side dish salad; a nice change of pace from other cold salads. I used reduced-fat sour cream. I had no fresh dill for garnish, so I just put a little dried dill in the salad. Thanx for a nice, unique salad recipe. I'll make this again.