Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Classic Ashkenazi appetizer. Absolutely delicious and very easy to make.
Make and share this Egg and Onion recipe from Food.com.
- Hard boil the eggs. Shell them and halve them.
- Put the scallions into the food processor and pulse for 3 seconds
- Add all the remaining ingredients and pulse for another 5 seconds until everything is blended together. Do not turn this into a puree!
- Turn into a dish and chill until needed.
- Serve with fingers of challah, matzah, salad or whatever you fancy.
My mom would have chopped eggs with peanut oil and onion. I used to think that was the "normal egg salad" when I was a kid!