- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1 pinch curry powder
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices bread
- 6 slices wafer thin ham (or thick ham)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash boiled eggs with a fork.
- Put butter in bowl, add eggs.
- Add curry powder and then mayonnaise a little at a time to get the right texture (which is creamy). Be careful not to make them dry.
- Cut crusts of bread, unless you particularly like crusts.
- Place 3 slices of ham on two of the pieces of bread.
- Spread egg mixture on top of the ham.
- Top with other slices and cut into 4 squares or 4 triangles or even into soldiers to entertain younger children.