Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
easy to make
- 10 1⁄4 ounces pillsburry grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3⁄4 cup chopped cooked ham (about 4 oz.)
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces shredded American cheese
- Bake biscuits as directed on can.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine eggs, ham, parsley and milk; mix well.
- Melt margarine in medium skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook 6 to 10 minutes or until egg mixture is set, stirring and turning occasionally. Stir in cheese.
- Split biscuits. Spoon egg mixture evenly onto bottom halves of biscuits. Cover with top halves of biscuits.
These were quick and easy to make for breakfast. We enjoyed them very much. The milk wasn't listed in the ingredients, so I just added a splash to the eggs along with the ham and other ingredients. Made for PAC Fall 2009.