- 10 1⁄4 ounces pillsburry grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3⁄4 cup chopped cooked ham (about 4 oz.)
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces shredded American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake biscuits as directed on can.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine eggs, ham, parsley and milk; mix well.
- Melt margarine in medium skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook 6 to 10 minutes or until egg mixture is set, stirring and turning occasionally. Stir in cheese.
- Split biscuits. Spoon egg mixture evenly onto bottom halves of biscuits. Cover with top halves of biscuits.