Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
It is an all time hit and favourite !
Make and share this Egg and Green Peas Scramble recipe from Food.com.
- 4 beaten eggs
- 236.59 ml fresh/frozen green peas
- 1 big onion, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 22.18 ml oil
- Heat oil in a non stick skillet.
- Add onion and green peas and saute on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add beaten eggs and keep tossing gently with wooden spatula till eggs are fully cooked.
- Serve warm.
Was very good. A different twist on the same old scrambled eggs. It won over the kids too, I got them to eat pease & onions!!!!!!!! Thanks a ton!
Its fast and easy. I like the flavor. It is different for breakfast!