1/1 Photo of Egg and Goodies in a Bread Bowl
I have the vision of this in my head. I saw a great picture somewhere on the internet. I have scaled this to 1 so you can easily make just the right number.
My Private Note
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Slice the very top off the roll. Pull out the soft bread. Use that bread for bread crumbs or another recipe.
- 3Brush butter inside the roll with butter and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Now search the fridge for goodies. That is things that would be good to add in your bread bowl. Leftovers of all types, veggies, capers, herbs, meats, cheese. Throw some in the bowl.
- 5Crack your egg on top.
- 6Bake 15-20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil and bake 15-20 minutes more, just until the egg is well set.
- 7If you have guests you can put the goodies out and let everyone fill their own bread bowl.
- 8If you want beat the egg and add a little milk or cream before you pout it on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg and Goodies in a Bread Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.1
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 196.0 mg
- Sodium 414.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 11.9 g