Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great for Fridays during Lent!
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups corn
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Spray a skillet with nonstick spray and saute onion, green pepper, and garlic til tender.
- Add the corn, chives, cilantro, salt, and pepper and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in Egg Beaters; cook until completely set, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and gently stir in salsa.
- Place one tortilla on a lightly greased baking sheet or pizza pan; top with 1/3 of the corn mixture and sour cream.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of cheeses.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Top with remaining tortilla and cheeses.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges and serve with additional salsa and sour cream, if desired.