Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
My Aunt Cindy makes this every Christmas morning and has become a tradition at our house. It is so easy to make and a lot of the ingreidients are things you have on hand or in the freezer. My super picky daughter even loves it. You can use sausage or chopped bacon instead of the ham, or not use the meat at all. Note that this must be refrigerated overnight - which can be nice for a make ahead meal.
- Line 13x9 pan with bread cubes.
- Top with cheese, ham, butter and hashbrowns; set aside.
- Beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt, pepper.
- Pour over bread cubes.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Dust with paprika.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes at 350.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.