Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an easy casserole you can do ahead of time and just reheat it when you need it. It's rich and delicious and can be served alongside fruit, biscuits, and ham or bacon or whatever. Always a pleaser.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cube cheeses and butter (the smaller the better).
- Place the cubes in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pyrex dish.
- Beat eggs with milk and the rest of the ingredients and pour mixture over the cheeses.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until just barely set.