Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From "Simply Casseroles".
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar (or use white wine vinegar and 1/2 T. dried terragon)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place broccoli in a 9x13" casserole dish.
- Top with egg slices and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and vinegar. Stir frequently for 4-5 minute Do not bring to a boil.
- Pour cream mixture over broccoli and eggs; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered for 15-20 minute.
Tasty and easy to make. It's a great sort of unique casserole when you get bored with the same-old broccoli dishes. I used the white vinegar and added the tarragon. I'll certainly make this again. This would be great fro Easter. Thanx!