1/2 Photos of Egg and Broccoli Casserole
From "Simply Casseroles".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Place broccoli in a 9x13" casserole dish.
- 3Top with egg slices and set aside.
- 4In a small saucepan, over low heat, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and vinegar. Stir frequently for 4-5 minute Do not bring to a boil.
- 5Pour cream mixture over broccoli and eggs; sprinkle with paprika.
- 6Bake, uncovered for 15-20 minute.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg and Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.4
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 244.9 mg
- Sodium 335.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: