Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A breakfast burrito. Using fresh homemade salsa is recommended.
Make and share this Egg and Black Bean Burrito recipe from Food.com.
- Add beans to a saucepan over medium heat to warm; stir occasionally.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
- In a nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- When the butter foams, add egg mixture all at once; let set for 20 seconds.
- Cook, stirring until eggs are light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Assemble burrito: lay a tortilla on a plate; spoon some beans, eggs, cheese, a few green onions, 2 tablespoons salsa, and a dollop of sour cream in the center of each tortilla.
- Roll up, folding in the ends; repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Serve with remaining beans and salsa on the side.