1/8 Photos of Egg and Bacon Tarts
I was looking for something a little different for lunch box snacks and came across this recipe in a magazine a few years ago. They can be served hot or cold and keep for up to 3 days in the fridge. DD loves to take these to school or as a snack to microwave at dancing. Sometime's I pop a cherry tomato in, or chopped spring onions or cheese on top which is also nice. The options are endless!!! Another idea a friend had, was to use minature muffin pans and she made these for appetiser's at her party !!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush each piece if bread with butter and press into greased deep patty pans. (Sometimes I roll the bread a little to make it a little bigger to fit pans).
- 2Break an egg into each bread case and top with an even amount of chopped bacon. Sprinkle with a little parsley.
- 3Bake in a moderate oven (180c) for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
- 4Store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 das. Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg and Bacon Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.7
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 229.8 mg
- Sodium 363.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: