Recipe by tummy*yummies
Great for brunch, kids lunches or just a snack. Try these I think you'll love them.
Top Review by Cilantro in Canada
My son has early morning band practices a couple of times per week and he needed something quick to grab and run out the door. These were a huge hit with him. The first time I made them as directed. The second time I added a little finely chopped polish sausage and shredded cheese in the bottom and topped with uncooked scrambled eggs. Six scrambled eggs fit perfectly into 12 muffin tins. Either way these were a great on the go breakfast. Thanks for the recipe.
- 6 slices sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 30 g butter, melted
- 6 eggs
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush each piece of bread with butter. Press into greased deep patty tins.
- Break an egg into each bread case. Top with an even amount of chopped bacon. Sprinkle with a little parsley.
- Bake in a moderate oven 180oC for 15 to 20 mins or until egg is firm.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.