Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This probably has to be the easiest quiche ever! I'm not sure where the recipe came from, but mum would make it all the time and it's just so nice as it isn't too heavy. If desired, you could add 1 cup grated zucchini (excess moisture squeezed out) or a can of creamed corn to the mixture or add some tomato slices to the top of the quiche before baking.
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup self-raising flour
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- zucchini, creamed corn, tomato slices (optional)
- chopped fresh parsley, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour mixture into a greased pie plate or cake pan.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour or until quiche has set.